- This event has passed.
The sixth seminar in the 12-month INVESTMED training programme will take place on Wednesday 30th March, at 10:00 CET. The seminar is co-organised by the Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association (EMEA), Beyond Group, and LUMSA University, project partners of the EU-funded INVESTMED project.
The transition to a more sustainable and fairer economic model means valuing not only the environment but also the integrity of people, ensuring that fundamental human rights and social inclusion are protected.
Speakers Nadine Asmar from Leadership for Impact, Tamara Zakharia from UNICEF, and Cristian Bevacqua from Oxfam Italy will explore the opportunities presented by social innovation in business models, and how it can promote creative and innovative processes to foster a prosperous and fair social transformation.
The INVESTMED webinars form part of the project’s Sustainable Business Management Programme, which is open to current and prospective entrepreneurs from Egypt, Tunisia and Lebanon working in the green economy, blue economy, and cultural and creative sectors. The seminars aim to complement the training content by bringing together experts in these fields from around the Euro-Mediterranean region.
The INVESTMED project is co-funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020. INVESTMED has a duration of 30 months, with a total budget of 3.8 million euros, of which 3.4 million euros are funded by the European Union (90%). It involves 9 partners from Tunisia, Spain, Lebanon, Greece, Egypt, and Italy:
· Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises, BUSINESSMED (TU)
· Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association, EMEA (ES)
· European Institute of the Mediterranean, IEMed (ES)
· Beyond Group / Irada Group S.A.L, BRD (LE)
· Institute of Entrepreneurship Development, IED (GR)
· Libera Università Maria SS. Assunta, LUMSA (IT)
· Rumundu Social Promotion Association, RUMUNDU (IT)
· Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations, CEEBA (EG)
· Spanish Chamber of Commerce, CCE (ES)