- This event has passed.
EMEA launches, with this webinar, a new research initiative related to bio-economics and its integration into Mediterranean Blue Economy policies.
- Prof. Rym Ayadi, President, Euro-Mediterranea Economists Association (EMEA)
- Sylvia Earle, Oceanographer and explorer known for her research on marine algae and her books and documentaries, USA
- Ralph Chami, Assistant Director in the Institute for Capacity Development (ICD), at the International Monetary Fund, Member of the Advisory Board, EMEA
- Yara Saab, Coordinator of Operations of SCP/RAC of UNEP Mediterranean Action Plan
- Patricia Morales, CEO Foundation Meri, Chile
- Alessandra Sensi, Head of Sector Environment and Blue Economy, Water and Environment Division, Union for the Mediterranean
The webinar is organised by the Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association (EMEA) and will take place on Thursday September 17 at 15:00 CET on Zoom.